Sunday 4 November 2012

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush Review

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush RRP £9.99
A new purchase I got this week (I've been makeup shopping way too much this week) is this gem. So I thought I'd do review and first impressions of the brush.
I've been wanting to make a change from my usual QVS foundation brush to something a little different for a while. After a bit of online researching, mainly on makeupalley, I looked at different foundation brushes and came across this face brush that can be used for not just foundation but blush and powder. The brush has lovely expensive look about it, with the gold and black contrasts. I  bought it in boots for £9.99 and i'm so glad I did because I love it. Its so soft and gentle and does such a great job at buffing the foundation into a lovely airbrush style finish. The creator, Samantha Chapman, has a tutorial on how to get the best use of the brush which is really helpful. One of my friends even complimented on how flawless my face looked which I was pleasantly surprised about! I used it with a new foundation I got this week, Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation, which she went and bought after liking how it worked for me. (I'll review it soon!) But I definitely believe its also because of how good this brush is, its really worth the hype!

Hope you all had a nice weekend and have a nice upcoming week, i'm going to the hairdressers to get rid of my ombre hair tomorrow for some highlights instead! eee nervous/excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment