Sunday 28 October 2012

Mini Beauty Haul

Barbara Daly Eyelash Curler RRP £5
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade Light 2 RRP £4.19
Garnier Essentials Regenerating Eye Cream RRP 99p
My mini beauty haul, including a purchase of one of the most blogged about concealers.

I've had the same eyelash curler for a while now and I can't even remember what brand it is so I thought it was time for a change. I've seen a couple of positive reviews on the Barbara Daly Eyelash Curler so I thought i'd give it a try when I seen it in tesco. The one difference I have noticed from the reviews is the price, in the reviews i've seen it to be between £3-4 but at the moment its £5. I haven't tried it yet but i'm excited to! I'm pretty sure every beauty blogger has bought or read a review of Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer at some point. I've gone past it so many times but this time I decided to buy it as I've been using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in Shade 53 for a while but I find it too dark for the winter. I'm hoping it will cover under eye darkness! The Collection brand has changed from Collection 2000 to Collection yet it still says Collection 2000 on the packaging for some reason. I decided to pop into a 99p store and found this Garnier Essentials Regenerating Eye Cream in there! Every review I've read of this is positive and for only 99p you can't go wrong. I can't wait to try these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment