Thursday 25 October 2012

Simple Pleasures Christmas Gifts


As its two months today until Christmas I thought I would make a start on Christmas shopping. I had a look around TK Maxx and found these cute gift sets by a brand called Simple Pleasures which I couldn't resist buying them.
I've never heard of the brand before but after a bit of internet searching I found out its an american brand which is sold at american store Kohls.

Simple Pleasures 5 shimmering body mists (Gingerbread cookie, Peppermint twist,  Frosty delight,  Candy dreams, Raspberry froster) 120ml each 
I cam across these shimmering body mists and thought they were so pretty and Christmasy. I had to buy them, i'm tempted to keep them for myself! If not i'll either give them as a whole present or split them up as stocking fillers for people.

Simple Pleasures 3 piece bath set - Gingerbread cookie
Simple Pleasures 3 piece bath set - Sweet candy
I got these two sets too, they're called 3 piece bath sets, inside them are shower gel, body lotion and a mesh pouf. I thought they would made really cute presents and I love that the Gingerbread one is in the shape of a Gingerbread house. I hope I come across more sets by this brand both Christmas and non Christmas sets! 

Are you excited to start Christmas shopping?

4 comments:

  1. All this stuff has gotten me so excited for Christmas! Christmas shopping is (almost!) as good as opening your presents on Christmas morning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look so cute!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete