Monday 1 October 2012

What's in my Bag?





  1. Paracetamol - I keep this handy in my bag incase I have a headache or if any friends/family i'm with has one.
  2. My purse - I got my purse for my birthday and its my favourite everyday purse. Its so pretty and has the right amount of card pockets to fit my cards in.
  3. Nail files - I forever break my nails so I keep nail files in my bag incase they break.
  4. My iPod - I love music and my iPod so much that I take it with me everywhere.
  5. Perfume - Pink Passion by Lee Stafford is the perfume I like to keep in my bag as its great when I want a nice refreshing spritz of perfume.
  6. Mini deodorant - I keep this Dove go fresh anti-perspirant deodorant in my bag to freshen up if necessary. (Since i've been using Sure Maximum Protection I haven't used any other anti-perspirant.)
  7. Chewing gum - I always like to keep chewing gum in my purse and this tub of Mentos chewing gum definitely lasts for a long time. 
  8. Lipstick/gloss/balm - I always end up losing lipsticks, glosses and balms in the different compartments so end up putting more in so I have so many in my bag. One of my favourites is Born Lippy Strawberry Pot Lip Balm by the Body Shop as its smells like the Hubba Bubba chewing gum which I used to have when I was younger. The other two lip products I have in my bag right now are MUA lipstick in Juicy and Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss in Coral.
  9. Umbrella - Being in England an umbrellla is pretty much essential in autumn and winter months.
  10. A notepad and pen -This notepad is years old but so pretty. A friend got it from Australia and gave it to me. There's always a moment when I need to write something down so pen and paper are essential.
  11. My phone - My Blackberry is with me everywhere I go. I don't think i'd cope without a smartphone by my side haha.
The bag I keep all of this in!
What items do you always have in your bag?

12 comments:

  1. I always carry around a mini deoderant as well, so handy! Love your bag! Cute blog, newest follower :)

    Ruth xxxx

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog, followed you! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I cant live without my blackberry lol!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same here with the blackberry haha! :D

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! I always carry an umbrella with me too... nasty English weather :(

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these posts! You can tell so much about a person, ahhaha. Nice bag.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what's in my bag posts...probably because i am inherently nosy. Thanks for inviting us in :) xx Lizz
    look-to-find.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete