Monday 22 October 2012

Sure Maximum Protection Review

Sure Maximum Protection RRP £5.30
I can honestly say I LOVE this underarm anti-perspirant deodorant! It lasts all day and smells very clean and fresh. Its only the pricey side for the type of product it is so I recommended trying to get it on offer but it is definitely worth the price! The one I always seem to buy is the normal one however there is also one called confidence and another called sensitive. It doesn't leave any white patches and dries fairly quickly which i'm very pleased. I've purchased it many times and will continue to do so!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fab! I'm a very very cold person naturally so I've got no problems with sweating this time of year ha! I definitely think this would be worth a go in the summertime though! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely give it ago during summer! xo

      Delete
  2. i love this product! it works so well.

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete