Wednesday 5 September 2012

Bioderma Créaline H2O Solution Review

Bioderma Créaline H2O Micelle Cleansing Solution 500ml (Not available in UK stores)
I'm a big Lisa Eldridge (make up artist) fan and after seeing her talk about Bioderma Créaline (also known as Sensibio) in a lot of her videos I decided to see if its worth the hype. As its not available to buy in UK stores I had to buy it online. I found the best place to buy it from to be eBay. It cost me £12.50 which isn't too bad as it is for a 500ml bottle which will hopefully last a few months. I've never used a micelle cleansing solution before so I was really excited to try it. I wasn't sure whether the bottle would be glass or plastic but it is plastic which I'm really glad about as I'd be worried about dropping it. The label is all in French which wasn't a problem as its very straight forward to use. To use it I pour a few drops onto cotton wool then gently rub the cotton wool onto my face to remove make up. It removes all my make up with ease including waterproof mascara which I was pleased about. I have quite dry skin and it didn't dry it out or make it go red. The only downside to Créaline is you can only buy it online and as it works out cheaper to buy the 500ml bottle if it doesn't work for you it would be quite a waste. I think its a simple way to remove make up especially if you're in a rush or don't want a high maintenance make up removing routine. For me its definitely worth it!

4 comments:

  1. Heard so much about Bioderma, but it seems so hard to get hold of. I love the Boots Botanics eye make up remover, good for the price xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thats the only thing I don't like about it. Hopefully they'll bring it over here in stores soon! I'll have to look about for that I've heard lots of good things about Boots Botanics range. xo

      Delete
  2. Been wanting to try this for ages, just found your blog btw and love it :)

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete