Sunday 16 September 2012

Mini Soap & Glory Haul

Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath 500ml RRP £5.50
Soap & Glory Girligo Body Mist 250ml RRP £6.50
Soap & Glory Glow Lotion 150ml RRP £5.50
I posted about the Girligo body mist and Glow lotion in this months beauty wishlist post but as Boots had some Soap & Glory products on 3 for 2 I got the Calm One Calm All bubble bath too. All these products contain the S&G Original Pink scent which I love after I first smelt it in my S&G Clean On Me Shower Gel and Righteous Body Butter. As you can probably tell I love S&G products and i'm really excited to try all these!

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of their products, what is your favourite?

    Ninety2wo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hocus Focus is really good, its a flaw softener and I mix it in with my foundation to get a nice soft dewy glow :)

      Delete
  2. Soap and Glory products are amazing! They smell so wonderful lol. Have you tried the sugar body scrub? I have forgotten the name because I haven't had it in a while but it is really good.

    Your blog is lovely, I'm following you :)
    Would love it if you would check out mine Elle xx
    http://elleharper.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do I think that's one of the reasons I love them so much haha! The Sugar Crush scrub? I haven't tried that but i've seen lots of good reviews. The one I use is their Breakfast Scrub which smells like pancakes! When it runs out I'll have to check out the Sugar Crush one! :)
      Thank you, I really like your blog! I've followed you back :) xo

      Delete
  3. soap and glory is my faveee bodycare brand! Great haul x

    ReplyDelete