Tuesday 11 September 2012

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner  (RRP £2-3 each)
My holy grail shampoo and conditioner has been Aussie Miracle Moist for so long that I don't tend to try other brands. But I tried a sample of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner for a change which I really liked so bought the bottles. I shampoo the roots of my hair and use a little bit of diluted shampoo to shampoo the ends. Then I only condition the ends and it leaves my hair feeling really soft and clean. As I have ombre hair the ends of my hair are very dry and this did actually make them feel soft and hydrated. I really like the smell which is mostly of coconuts as its contains Hawaiian coconut and orchard extracts. It was actually voted Product of the Year 2012 and if you have dry hair it might be worth trying. I'm really pleased with the results and I know there's an intense mask too which i'm really tempted to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment